Friday, January 27, 2012

Experience in English 11 1st Semester

My experience in my first semester of English 11 was great. I learned many things during this semester and succeeded. I became a much better writer this year being in your class my essays come out great, before I would struggle to even write two paragraphs now it's nothing with the skills I learned this semester. Though writing our essay on Huckleberry Finn was quiet difficult but only because it was on a hard book but I still managed to complete 4 paragraphs in 50 minutes and very detailed as well. Essays's that I've done during this semester like the editorial was not difficult at all. But I feel like I'm good at writing essays on things that we get to pick on what we write about only because it's something that has a meaning to me. I've tried really hard this semester English use to be one of the least classes I liked but now I'm confident about English now. My English skills grew rapidly through out my 10th grade 2nd semester and 11th grade 1st semester. I use to struggle through English It was hard to understand what I was reading but I can say that all that has changed this year taking notes on books is a easy way for me to understand a novel. I learned tons during this 1st semester and I'm ready to learn more through out the year.

1 comment: